Madison Firm Seeks Talented Team Member
Virtual Properties is a leading developer of integrated cloud and app software for the real estate industry. We are currently looking for a DEVELOPER to join our team. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including 401K, health and dental coverage.
Virtual Properties, Inc. has been based in Madison, Wisconsin since 1995.
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding & problem resolution.
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & changes into technical specifications.
- Develop, test & implement program logic.
- Translate business needs into end user applications.
- Extensive SQL knowledge.
- Ability to write and manage data interfaces (using a variety of protocols). Your skills should include ability to do error checking, data parsing and recovery/rollback from failures.
- JAVA coding experience including the ability to understand applications and to modify, compile and deploy.
- Data Interfaces are implemented on LINUX.
- Relational database organization experience.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to independently organize and manage work.
- Good communication skills (client and data source technical staff interactions).
- Database experience, Associate Degree, BA/BS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
For consideration please email your resume and cover letter (PDF please) to:
Learn more about us at www.virtualproperties.com/about.html
Virtual Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).